Each year I set myself a challenge to read a certain amount of books but I never seem to reach it!
This year I am hoping to hit my target and then some!
This year my target is 20 books to read. I have had a lot of stuff going on with my full time job this year so I didn’t want to push too much with the Challenge.
Here is how I’m getting on so far this year:
- Before She Ignites – Jodi Meadows.
- The History of Magic – British Library (Exhibition Catalogue). – It’s a book and I’m saying it counts! 😊
- Happy – Fearne Cotton.
- Wild Beauty – Anna-Marie McLemore.
- The Glass Spare – Lauren DeStefano.
- Foolish Hearts – Emma Mills.
- The Cruel Prince – Holly Black.
- The Hazel Wood – Melissa Albert.
- Heart of Iron – Ashley Poston.
- Ace of Shades – Amanda Foody.
- Sky In The Deep – Adrienne Young.
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz – Heather Morris.
- Hollow City: Miss Peregrine’s Children – Ransom Riggs. *Currently Reading.
- The Casual Vacancy – J.K.Rowling. *Currently Reading.
I don’t think I’m doing too bad, better than previous years anyway! Haha
I have quite a large TBR list so I’m certain I shall be able to complete it, and of course I will keep you all updated as I go.